The Sure Win state-approved 12 Hr. Combination Package consists of the attending in-person or by webcast a class for the 4-Hour Core CE plus the Sexual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosures courses, then completing The NAR Ethics and the Taxes in Real Estate courses by online program or home-study. Note: If you choose one format and decide on the other, we allow you to change at no charge (e.g. Online Program to Home-Study or vice versa).
- Core SHPPD Class:
- 4-HOUR CORE CE: Mandatory 4 hour core continuing education course covering the legal requirements and details of license law, agency, brokerage agreements and disclosures, escrow, fair housing, and advertising.
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION & PROPERTY DISCLOSURES (SHPPD): 2-hour Elective. We start with understanding of what Sexual Harassment in the workplace is then discuss what you should do if harassed, including how to report it and being protected from repercussions of stepping forward. Then we look at the reasons for the property disclosures, along with the safety, environmental, and health issues of what needs to be disclosed. NOTE: This course also satisfies the 1-hour Sexual Harassment Prevention Training required by the IDFPR for renewal.
- Ethics TiRE Courses:
- NAR ETHICS: 3-hour Elective. Review of the articles that make up the NAR Code of Ethics while relating them to the current laws and real world practice. The course meets the learning objectives and can be used for the NAR triennial ethics requirement.
- TAXES IN REAL ESTATE: 3-hour Elective. In depth look at the taxes that affect ownership of principal residences and investment property including property taxes, capital gains taxes, income taxes, plus strategies for tax deferment and avoidance including 1031 tax free exchanges.
SURE WIN provides in-office Combo CE for groups at no additional charge. Call for details.
Click on the “CITY NAME” for location map, name, and address of the class. The class instructor is Dean Scherwinski.
- If you order “I WILL SCHEDULE LATER” or to “RE-SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS”, return here when ready, pick the class(es) to attend, and send an email to Support@SureWinCE.com with your choice(s). We will provide you with email confirmation(s).
- Complete The NAR Ethics and the Taxes in Real Estate courses by:
- Online program which DOES NOT have a proctored final exam.
- Home-Study which Requires a Proctored Final Exam. If attending the class in-person, home-study exams can be taken before or after class.
ONE (1) FREE CLASS RESCHEDULE.
CLASS REQUIRES FULL VERIFIED ATTENDANCE.
CLASS EBOOK ATTACHED TO REMINDER EMAILS.
PRINTED BOOKS AT IN-PERSON CLASSES.
LUNCH INCLUDED AT IN-PERSON CLASSES.
STUDY MATERIALS AVAILABLE ONLINE.
2 EMAILS UPON ORDERING TO START IMMEDIATELY.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION EMAILED FOR EACH COURSE.
COMPLETIONS REPORTED TO THE STATE FOR YOU.
ON SALE – SAVE 20%!
IN-OFFICE GROUPS CALL TO SCHEDULE.