ILLINOIS BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
Core & Elective Information
- SURE WIN CE COURSES: 4-Hour Core CE (4-hour mandatory), Why We Should Disclose (2-hour elective), The NAR Ethics (3-hour elective), and Taxes in Real Estate (3-hour elective).
- The 4-Hour Core CE CANNOT be done Home-study. It must be done in class or through an online program.
- The NAR Ethics course is compliant for the NAR biennial Code of Ethics requirement.
- 3 FORMAT CHOICES for your coursework:
- LIVE CLASSES (in-person or webcast. no proctored final exam),
- ONLINE DISTANT EDUCATION (online program. no proctored final exam), or
- HOME-STUDY COURSES (requires proctored final exam).
12-Hour Core & Elective CE Packages
- CLASSES – NO PROCTORED FINAL EXAM. Attend in-person or by live webcast. Mix and match to accommodate your schedule. With full verified attendance you are done. A Certificate of Completion is emailed to you.
- ONLINE EDUCATION – NO PROCTORED FINAL EXAM. Log in whenever you want, wherever you want, from whatever device you want. Complete the lessons, which include videos, read through content, and quiz questions along the way. A Certificate of Completion is immediately emailed to you.
- COMBINATION EDUCATION. Attend the 4-Hour Core CE class (in-person or webcast) and complete the electives by home-study or online program. Home-Study coursework requires a proctored final exam. Online program does not. If attending an in-person class, the home-study exams can be taken before or after the 4-Hour Core CE class.
- SURE WIN PROVIDES IN-OFFICE CLASSES & COMBINATION EDUCATION for groups. Contact us for details.