ILLINOIS BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Licensed after 1/31/18 through 11/1/2019 with a 4/30/2020 renewal date need the 30-Hour Broker Post-License Education PLUS the 2-Hr. Sexual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosure course (this is to satisfy the IDFPR Sexual Harassment Prevention training requirement for renewal).
- Licensed before 2/1/18 need 12-HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CE (4-Hour Core and 8 hours of electives).
SURE WIN CORE & ELECTIVE CE
STATE-APPROVED CE COURSES
- 4-Hour Core CE (4-hour mandatory). This course can ONLY be done through online program or class. This course CANNOT be done home-study.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosure (2-hour elective). This course can ONLY be done through online program or class to satisfy the 1-hour Sexual Harassment Prevention Training required by the IDFPR for renewal. This course CANNOT be done home-study.
- Taxes in Real Estate (3-hour elective). This course can be done through online program, class, or home-study.
- The NAR Ethics (3-hour elective). This course can be done through online program, class, or home-study. The NAR Ethics course is compliant for the NAR biennial Code of Ethics requirement.
SURE WIN CORE & ELECTIVE CE FORMATS
SURE WIN PROVIDES IN-OFFICE CE classes and combination packages for groups. Contact us for details.
- ONLINE PROGRAM – ON SALE NOW – SAVE 41% – ONLY $59!
- Log in whenever you want, wherever you want, from whatever device you want.
- Complete the lessons, which include videos, read through content, and quiz questions along the way.
- Program tracks and records what you do and that you do it.
- Log in, complete coursework, stop when you want. Continue from where you left off the next time you log in.
- NO PROCTORED FINAL EXAM.
- Upon completion of the online course a certificate is immediately emailed to you.
- LIVE CLASSES – ONLY $140 FOR 12-HOURS of CLASSES!
- Attend in-person or by live webcast.
- Lunch included at in-person classes.
- Mix and match to accommodate your schedule.
- With full verified attendance you are done.
- NO PROCTORED FINAL EXAM.
- COMBINATION EDUCATION – ON SALE NOW – *ONLY $89!*
- *Must be ordered by 12/31/19*
- Attend an in-person or webcast class for the 4-Hour Core CE + the Se/xual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosures courses. Lunch included at in-person classes.
- Complete the Taxes in Real Estate and The NAR Ethics courses by online program or home-study:
- Online Program DOES NOT have a proctored final exam.
- Home-Study is studying course materials (books, ebooks, sample exams printed or online) then taking and passing a Proctored Final Exam. If you attend the Core + SHP & PD class in-person, the home-study exams can be taken before or after class.