ILLINOIS MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
IT’S HERE and READY FOR YOU!
12-HOUR BMCE ONLINE COURSE ONLY $99 – Save 34%
NO CLASSES TO ATTEND!
NO WEBINARS TO ATTEND!
START & STOP AS YOU WANT EACH TIME YOU LOG IN!
CONTINUE FROM WHERE YOU LEFT OFF THE NEXT TIME YOU LOG IN!
CERTIFICATE EMAILED IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH COURSE COMPLETION!
MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
EXISTING MANAGING BROKERS
- All Managing Brokers need 24 HOURS OF CE, the 12 HOUR BMCE (Broker Management CE) plus 12 HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal. This includes NEW Managing Brokers for their first renewal who did the 45-hour Managing Broker License course before 5/1/2019.
NEW MANAGING BROKERS
- If this is the first renewal of your Managing Broker License AND you completed the 45-hour Managing Broker License course after 4/30/2019, you need 12 HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal.
SURE WIN CONTINUING EDUCATION
STATE-APPROVED CE COURSES
- 4-Hour Core CE (4-hour mandatory). This course CANNOT be done Home-Study (study and test). It must be done in class or through online program.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosure (2-hour elective). This course CANNOT be done Home-Study (study and test). It must be done in class or through online program. NOTE: This course also satisfies the 1-hour Sexual Harassment Prevention Training required by the IDFPR for renewal.
- Taxes in Real Estate (3-hour elective).
- The NAR Ethics (3-hour elective). The NAR Ethics course is compliant for the NAR biennial Code of Ethics requirement.
- Broker Management Continuing Education (BMCE) (12-hour mandatory). BMCE CANNOT be done Home-Study (study and test). It must be done in class or through online program.
SURE WIN PROVIDES IN-OFFICE CE classes and combination packages for groups. Contact us for details.