ILLINOIS MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
- NEW MANAGING BROKERS: If this is the FIRST RENEWAL of your Managing Broker License (License # above #471.019188) you need 12 HOURS of CORE and ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal. Go to 12 Hr. Core/Elective CE Package.
- EXISTING MANAGING BROKERS: If this the SECOND and BEYOND RENEWAL of your Managing Broker License (License # below #471.019189) you need 24 HOURS of CE, the 12 HOUR BMCE (Broker Management CE) class plus 12 HOURS of CORE and ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal.
SURE WIN has TWO FORMATS for the CORE & ELECTIVE CE courses to choose from.
- ONLINE DISTANT EDUCATION – NO PROCTORED FINALEXAM. Log into the ONLINE PROGRAM whenever you want, wherever you want, from different devices if you want. Follow through the course lessons Answering questions along the way. The LESSONS are 10 to 20 MINUTES each. DO ONE OR as MORE lessons at ANYTIME. Complete the lessons in a course and you’re done. A certificate of Completion is emailed.
- CORRESPONDENCE/SELF-STUDY – REQUIRES PROCTORED FINAL EXAM. SURE WIN provides eBooks (printed books for $10) and sample exams, to STUDYON YOUR OWN. Passing a closed-book true/false PROCTOREDEXAM is required TO COMPLETE each course.
BMCE can only be completed BY ATTENDING CLASS, IN-PERSON or by WEBCAST (NO camera or microphone required). No correspondence/self-study or online distant education allowed.
- FULL-VERIFIED ATTENDANCE and NO FINAL EXAM.
- DAY, EVENING, and WEEKEND classes.
- SHORTEST DAYTIME CLASSES (9 am to 3 pm).
- LUNCH INCLUDED at all in-person daytime classes.
- MIX AND MATCH days, dates, locations, in-person and webcasts to accommodate your schedule.