ILLINOIS MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
NEW MANAGING BROKERS
- If this is the first renewal of your Managing Broker License (license issued after 1/31/2019) you need 12 HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal.
EXISTING MANAGING BROKERS
- If your license was issued before 2/1/2019 you need 24 HOURS OF CE, the 12 HOUR BMCE (Broker Management CE) plus 12 HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CEcourses for renewal.
CORE & ELECTIVE CONTINUING EDUCATION FORMATS
CORE & ELECTIVE CE COURSES
- 4-Hour Core CE (4-hour mandatory). This course CANNOT be done Home-Study. It must be done in class or through online program.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosure (2-hour elective). This course CANNOT be done Home-Study. It must be done in class or through online program. NOTE: This course also satisfies the 1-hour Sexual Harassment Prevention Training required by the IDFPR for renewal.
- Taxes in Real Estate (3-hour elective).
- The NAR Ethics (3-hour elective). The NAR Ethics course is compliant for the NAR biennial Code of Ethics requirement.
SURE WIN PROVIDES IN-OFFICE CORE & ELECTIVE CE classes and combination packages for groups. Contact us for details.
- ONLINE PROGRAM
- Log in whenever you want, wherever you want, from whatever device you want.
- Complete the lessons, which include videos, read through content, and quiz questions along the way.
- Upon completion of the coursework a Certificate of Completion is immediately emailed to you.
- NO PROCTORED FINAL EXAM.
- LIVE CLASSES – COMING SOON.
- Attend in-person or by live webcast.
- Mix and match to accommodate your schedule.
- With full verified attendance you are done.
- NO PROCTORED FINAL EXAM.
- COMBINATION EDUCATION – COMING SOON.
- Attend an in-person or webcast class for the 4-Hour Core CE AND the Sexual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosures courses.
- Complete the Taxes in Real Estate and The NAR Ethics courses by online program or home-study:
- Online program DOES NOT have a proctored final exam.
- Home-Study Requires a Proctored Final Exam. If attending the class in-person, home-study exams can be taken before or after class.
12-HOUR BROKER MANAGEMENT CE (BMCE)
BMCE can only be completed BY ATTENDING CLASS, IN-PERSON or by WEBCAST (NO camera or microphone required). Home-Study courses are not allowed.
- FULL-VERIFIED ATTENDANCE.
- NO FINAL EXAM.
- DAY, EVENING, WEEKENDCLASSES.
- SHORTEST DAYTIME CLASSES
- LUNCH INCLUDED
- At all in-person daytime classes.
- MIX AND MATCH
- Days, dates, locations, in-person and webcasts to accommodate your schedule.
NOTE: CURRENTLY SURE WIN DOES NOT HAVE ANY BMCE CLASSES SCHEDULED. WHEN THE NEW LICENSE LAW GOES INTO EFFECT WE WILL PROVIDE AN ALL ONLINE BMCE COURSE.