ILLINOIS MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- If this is the 1st renewal of your Managing Broker License AND you completed the 45-hour Managing Broker License course after 4/30/2019, you need 12 HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal. NOTE: Even if this is the 1st renewal of your Managing Broker License, if you completed the 45-hour Managing Broker License course before 5/1/2019, you must complete all 24 HOURS OF CE required for a Managing Broker renewal.
- If this is your 2nd renewal or more you need 24 HOURS OF CE (the 12 HOUR BMCE [Broker Management CE] plus 12 HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CE) for renewal. This includes 1st renewal Managing Brokers who did the 45-hour Managing Broker License course before 5/1/2019.
SURE WIN CONTINUING EDUCATION
SURE WIN STATE-APPROVED CE COURSES
- BROKER MANAGEMENT CE (BMCE): The IDFPR-Division of Real Estate requires this course to be completed in class (in-person or live interactive webinar/webcast) OR through online interactive self-paced coursework. Advanced learning and interactive course for all managing broker licensees for the creation, implementation, and practical application of office policies required to operate and manage an office. Illinois 12-hour mandatory licensed #564.002991, #564.003341.
- 4-HOUR CORE CE: The IDFPR-Division of Real Estate requires this course to be completed in class (in-person or live interactive webinar/webcast) OR through online interactive self-paced coursework. The course covers the legal requirements and details of license law, agency, brokerage agreements and disclosures, escrow, fair housing, and advertising. Illinois 4-hour mandatory license #564.003201, #564.003202.
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION & PROPERTY DISCLOSURES: The IDFPR requires this course to be done in class (in-person or live interactive webinar/webcast) OR through online interactive self-paced coursework for the required training compliance. The course covers what Sexual Harassment in the workplace is and discusses what you should do if harassed, including how to report it and being protected from repercussions of stepping forward. It also looks at the reasons for the property disclosures, along with the safety, environmental, and health issues of what needs to be disclosed. Illinois 2-Hour elective license #564.003283, #564.003284. The Sexual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosure course satisfies the IDFPR Sexual Harassment Prevention Training requirement for renewal.
- THE NAR ETHICS: Review of the articles that make up the NAR Code of Ethics while relating them to the current laws and real world practice. Illinois 3-hour elective license #564.002993, #564.003061. The NAR Ethics course meets the NAR COE training requirement. You’ll need to confirm with your local association to see if they will accept it for credit for the current COE triennial.
- TAXES IN REAL ESTATE: In depth look at multiple taxes that affect ownership of real property, for both residences and investment property, including property taxes, capital gains taxes, income taxes, plus strategies for tax deferment and avoidance including 1031 tax free exchange details. Illinois 3-hour elective license #564.003110, #564.003112.
Click for 24-Hr. MB CE – Online Courses- $198