ILLINOIS MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
EXISTING MANAGING BROKERS
- All Managing Brokers need 24 HOURS OF CE, the 12 HOUR BMCE (Broker Management CE) plus 12 HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal. This includes NEW Managing Brokers for their first renewal who did the 45-hour Managing Broker License course before 5/1/2019.
NEW MANAGING BROKERS
- If this is the first renewal of your Managing Broker License AND you completed the 45-hour Managing Broker License course after 4/30/2019, you need 12 HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal.
SURE WIN CONTINUING EDUCATION
STATE-APPROVED CE COURSES
- 4-Hour Core CE (4-hour mandatory). This course CANNOT be done Home-Study (study and test). It must be done in class or through online program.
- Sexual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosure (2-hour elective). This course CANNOT be done Home-Study (study and test). It must be done in class or through online program. NOTE: This course also satisfies the 1-hour Sexual Harassment Prevention Training required by the IDFPR for renewal.
- Taxes in Real Estate (3-hour elective).
- The NAR Ethics (3-hour elective). The NAR Ethics course is compliant for the NAR biennial Code of Ethics requirement.
- Broker Management Continuing Education (BMCE) (12-hour mandatory). BMCE CANNOT be done Home-Study (study and test). It must be done in class or through online program.
SURE WIN PROVIDES IN-OFFICE CE classes and combination packages for groups. Contact us for details.
IT’S HERE and READY FOR YOU!
12-Hour BMCE ONLINE COURSE
NO CLASSES TO ATTEND!
NO WEBINARS TO ATTEND!
START & STOP AS YOU WANT EACH TIME YOU LOG IN!
CONTINUE FROM WHERE YOU LEFT OFF THE NEXT TIME YOU LOG IN!
CERTIFICATE EMAILED IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH COURSE COMPLETION!