ILLINOIS MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Next renewal date is 4/30/2023.
- If this is the 1st renewal of your Managing Broker License AND you completed the 45-hour Managing Broker License course after 4/30/2021, you need 12 HOURS OF CORE & ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal. NOTE: Even if this is the 1st renewal of your Managing Broker License, if you completed the 45-hour Managing Broker License course before 5/1/2021, you must complete all 24 HOURS OF CE required for a Managing Broker renewal.
- If this is your 2nd renewal or more you need 24 HOURS OF CE (12-Hour Broker Management CE plus 12 hours of Core & Elective CE) for renewal.
- NOTE: You can renew your license without being sponsored. Illinois no longer requires association/sponsorship with a sponsoring broker to get or keep a real estate license. For renewal you must complete the required education and pay the renewal fees to the state. Your license will be “Inactive” meaning you CANNOT do any licensed activities or receive any referral fees.
SURE WIN MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
SURE WIN STATE-APPROVED CE COURSES
- BROKER MANAGEMENT CE (BMCE): The IDFPR-Division of Real Estate requires this course to be completed in class (in-person or live interactive webinar/webcast) OR through online interactive self-paced coursework. Advanced learning and interactive course for all managing broker licensees for the creation, implementation, and practical application of office policies required to operate and manage an office. Illinois 12-hour mandatory licensed #564.002991, #564.003341.
- 4-HOUR CORE CE: The IDFPR-Division of Real Estate requires this course to be completed in class (in-person or live interactive webinar/webcast) OR through online interactive self-paced coursework. The course covers the legal requirements and details of license law, agency, brokerage agreements and disclosures, escrow, fair housing, and advertising. Illinois 4-hour mandatory license #564.003201, #564.003202.
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION & SAFETY: The IDFPR requires this course to be done in class (in-person or live interactive webinar/webcast) OR through online interactive self-paced coursework for the required Sexual Harassment Prevention training compliance. The course covers what Sexual Harassment in the workplace is and discusses what you should do if harassed, including how to report it and being protected from repercussions of stepping forward. It also looks at things to do and steps to take to work safely in the real estate. Illinois 2-Hour elective license #564.003283, #564.003284. This course satisfies the IDFPR Sexual Harassment Prevention Training requirement for renewal.
- TAXES IN REAL ESTATE: In depth look at multiple taxes that affect ownership of real property, for both residences and investment property, including property taxes, capital gains taxes, income taxes, plus strategies for tax deferment and avoidance including 1031 tax free exchange details. Illinois 3-hour elective license #564.003110, #564.003112.
- WORKING WITH CONSUMERS: A comprehensive look, from the past to the future, of working as an agent in real estate evaluating how the tools have changed and what needs to be done to deal with consumers in the 21st century. Illinois 3-hour elective license #564.003725, #564.003726.
- NOTE: Ethics is NOT required by the State of Illinois for license renewal. NAR members will complete a free ethics course online though the NAR by 12/31/2024.
SURE WIN MANAGING BROKER CE FORMATS
- SURE WIN’s OWN ONLINE SELF-PACED CE COURSES
- Log in whenever you want, wherever you want, from whatever device you want.
- Program tracks and records what you do as you do it.
- Stop and start as you want. Continue from where you left off the next time you log in.
- The coursework consists of lessons that start with a short video, then, read through content including our unique “Did You Notice” and “In the Real World” highlights and commentary, and ends with true/false questions that tell you when you are wrong and to try again then give an explanation with the correct answer.
- LIVE SURE WIN CE CLASSES
- All 24 hours of state-approved CE courses needed for renewal can be done in class.
- Attend in-person or by live webcast webinar.
- Mix and match to accommodate your schedule.
- With full verified attendance you are done. NO Quizzes. NO Sample Exams.NO Final Exams.
Click for All 24-Hrs. of MB CE – Online Courses $198
Click for 12-Hr. BMCE – Online Course $119
Click for 12-Hr. Core & Elective – Online Courses $79
Click for 12-Hr. BMCE – In-Person & Webinar Classes $159
Click for 12-Hr. Core & Elective – In-Person & Webinar Classes $140