ILLINOIS MANAGING BROKER CONTINUING EDUCATION
- NEW MANAGING BROKERS: If this is the FIRST RENEWAL of your Managing Broker License (LICENSE NUMBER ABOVE 471.019188) you NEED 12 HOURS of CORE and ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal. Go to 12 Hr. Core/Elective CE Package.
- EXISTING MANAGING BROKERS: If this is your SECOND and BEYOND RENEWAL (Managing Broker LICENSE NUMBER BELOW 471.019189) you NEED 24 HOURS of CE, the 12 HOUR BMCE (Broker Management CE) class plus 12 HOURS of CORE and ELECTIVE CE courses for renewal.
BMCE can ONLY be completed BY ATTENDING CLASS. No self-study or online distant education allowed.
- FULL-VERIFIED ATTENDANCE is mandatory.
- NO FINAL exam.
- DAY, EVENING, and WEEKEND classes.
- ATTEND LIVE WEBCAST OR IN-PERSON.
- SHORTEST DAYTIME CLASSES (9 am to 3 pm).
- LUNCH INCLUDED at all in-person daytime classes.
- MIX AND MATCH days, dates, locations, in-person and webcasts to accommodate your schedule.