The Sure Win state-approved Core and Elective CE classroom courses are:
- Core SHPPD Classes:
- 4-HOUR CORE CE: The IDFPR-Division of Real Estate requires this course to be completed in class (in-person or live interactive webinar/webcast) OR through online interactive self-paced coursework. The course covers the legal requirements and details of license law, agency, brokerage agreements and disclosures, escrow, fair housing, and advertising. Illinois 4-hour mandatory license #564.003201, #564.003202.
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION & PROPERTY DISCLOSURES: The IDFPR requires this course to be done in class (in-person or live interactive webinar/webcast) OR through online interactive self-paced coursework for the required training compliance. The course covers what Sexual Harassment in the workplace is and discusses what you should do if harassed, including how to report it and being protected from repercussions of stepping forward. It also looks at the reasons for the property disclosures, along with the safety, environmental, and health issues of what needs to be disclosed. Illinois 2-Hour elective license #564.003283, #564.003284. The Sexual Harassment Prevention & Property Disclosure course satisfies the IDFPR Sexual Harassment Prevention Training requirement for renewal.
- Ethics TiRE Classes:
- THE NAR ETHICS: Review of the articles that make up the NAR Code of Ethics while relating them to the current laws and real world practice. Illinois 3-hour elective license #564.002993, #564.003061. The NAR Ethics course meets the NAR COE training requirement. You’ll need to confirm with your local association to see if they will accept it for credit for the current COE triennial.
- TAXES IN REAL ESTATE: In depth look at multiple taxes that affect ownership of real property, for both residences and investment property, including property taxes, capital gains taxes, income taxes, plus strategies for tax deferment and avoidance including 1031 tax free exchange details. Illinois 3-hour elective license #564.003110, #564.003112.
SURE WIN provides in-office classes for groups at no additional charge. Call for details.
Click on the “CITY NAME” for location map, name, and address of the class. The class instructor is Dean Scherwinski.
- If you order “I WILL SCHEDULE LATER” or to “RE-SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS”, return here when ready, pick the class(es) to attend, and send an email to Support@SureWinCE.com with your choice(s). We will provide you with email confirmation(s).
ATTEND IN-PERSON OR BY LIVE WEBCAST WEBINAR.
ONE (1) FREE CLASS RESCHEDULE.
FULL VERIFIED ATTENDANCE REQUIRED.
NO QUIZZES, SAMPLE EXAMS OR FINAL EXAMS.
EBOOK ATTACHED TO CLASS REMINDER EMAILS.
PRINTED BOOKS AT IN-PERSON CLASSES.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION EMAILED FOR EACH COURSE.
COMPLETIONS REPORTED TO THE STATE OF ILLINOIS FOR YOU.
ON SALE NOW!
PROPER SOCIAL DISTING MEASURES TAKEN AT ALL IN-PERSON CLASSES – MASKS REQUIRED.
Attend both days of classes for 12 hours of Core & Elective CE.
You must make a choice from both panels to “Add To Cart”.