The Sure Win state-approved Core and Elective CE classroom courses are:
- Core SHPPD Classes:
- 4-HOUR CORE CE: Mandatory 4 hour core continuing education course covering the legal requirements and details of license law, agency, brokerage agreements and disclosures, escrow, fair housing, and advertising.
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION & PROPERTY DISCLOSURES: 2-hour Elective. We start with understanding of what Sexual Harassment in the workplace is then discuss what you should do if harassed, including how to report it and being protected from repercussions of stepping forward. Then we look at the reasons for the property disclosures, along with the safety, environmental, and health issues of what needs to be disclosed. NOTE: This course also satisfies the 1-hour Sexual Harassment Prevention Training required by the IDFPR for renewal.
- Ethics TiRE Classes:
- THE NAR ETHICS: 3-hour Elective. Review of the articles that make up the NAR Code of Ethics while relating them to the current laws and real world practice. The course meets the learning objectives and can be used for the NAR triennial ethics requirement.
- TAXES IN REAL ESTATE: 3-hour Elective. In depth look at the taxes that affect ownership of principal residences and investment property including property taxes, capital gains taxes, income taxes, plus strategies for tax deferment and avoidance including 1031 tax free exchanges.
SURE WIN provides in-office classes for groups at no additional charge. Call for details.
Click on the “CITY NAME” for location map, name, and address of the class. The class instructor is Dean Scherwinski.
- If you order “I WILL SCHEDULE LATER” or to “RE-SCHEDULE YOUR CLASS”, return here when ready, pick the class(es) to attend, and send an email to Support@SureWinCE.com with your choice(s). We will provide you with email confirmation(s).
ATTEND IN-PERSON OR BY LIVE WEBCAST.
ONE (1) FREE CLASS RESCHEDULE.
FULL VERIFIED ATTENDANCE REQUIRED.
NO QUIZZES, SAMPLE EXAMS OR FINAL EXAMS.
EBOOK ATTACHED TO CLASS REMINDER EMAILS.
PRINTED BOOKS AT IN-PERSON CLASSES.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION EMAILED FOR EACH COURSE.
COMPLETIONS REPORTED TO THE STATE OF ILLINOIS FOR YOU.
Attend both days of classes for 12 hours of Core & Elective CE.
You must make a choice from both panels to “Add To Cart”.