ILLINOIS BROKER LICENSING
Obtain Your Illinois Broker License to Launch Your Real Estate Sales Career
In Illinois, the first step towards a successful real estate sales career is acquiring a Broker License. To qualify, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Age Requirement: You must be 18 years of age or older to apply for a Broker License.
- Education Level: Possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent to fulfill the educational requirement.
- Social Security Number or ITIN: Have a valid Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for identification purposes.
- Good Moral Character: Demonstrate good moral character, reflecting integrity and ethical conduct.
- Broker Pre-License Education: Complete an IDFPR-Division of Real Estate 75-Hour Broker Pre-License education, a crucial step to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to pass the state exam and to get a head start towards you real estate career.
- State Exam Success: Pass the state exam to demonstrate your competency and qualification for a Broker License.
BROKER LICENSE EDUCATION
Sure Win Provides Your First Step Towards an Exciting Real Estate Sales Career
Sure Win’s comprehensive Broker License education, approved by the state of Illinois, is designed to propel you towards success in the real estate industry. Opt for the flexibility of our engaging online interactive self-paced coursework or choose our hybrid class program with in-person or live interactive webinar/webcast options.
- Sure Win’s Own Self-Paced Online Broker License Education Program: Embark on your real estate journey with our 75-Hour Broker License Online Education priced at $398. This all-inclusive package features the mandatory 60-Hour Broker License Topics course (Illinois License #513.001832) and the required 15-Hour Broker License Interactive Applied Principles online course (Illinois License #513.001560).
- Sure Win’s Own Broker License Hybrid Class Education Program: Experience the best of both worlds with our 75-Hour Broker License Hybrid Education priced at $499. This innovative program combines scheduled classes either in-person or through live webinars/webcasts, with online coursework, providing you with the flexibility and comprehensive learning required. It includes the mandatory 60-Hour Broker License Topics course (Illinois License #513.001831) and online coursework for the 15-Hour Broker License Interactive Applied Principles course (Illinois License #513.001560).
Key Features of the Sure Win Broker License Education
- Generous Enrollment Period: Secure your enrollment today and enjoy a 270-day (9-month) access period to complete your coursework, setting you on your career path. Finish all the education requirements seamlessly and proceed directly to the state exam.
- Printed Textbook Included: For the Online License Education program, enjoy the convenience of a printed textbook, promptly sent via Priority Mail within 2 business days of ordering. The Hybrid License Education program participants will receive their textbooks either at the first class for those who attend in-person, or by Priority Mail prior to the first class for those who attend by live webcast webinars.
- Free ExamSmart: As a valued Sure Win 75-Hour Broker License student, upon completion of the Sure Win Broker License education program you will receive complimentary access to the full version of ExamSmart, an independent exam prep program (regularly priced at $59). Benefit from video tutorials and the comprehensive exam questions to maximize your exam success.
- State Exam Pass Rate 25% Higher Than the State Average: Trust in Sure Win’s proven track record for success. Unlike other schools that make misleading pass rate claims, our pass rate is verified by PSI Exams—the official testing service utilized by the State of Illinois.
If You’re Ready for an Exciting Career in Real Estate, the Sure Win Broker Licensing Programs are Ready for You.
“Hello, I wanted everyone to know that I passed both the State and National Portion of the Broker Licensing test today! I couldn’t have done it without the online courses/videos from SureWin and all the help from ExamSmart!”…..Chris R
“Good morning, I just wanted to let you know that yesterday I passed the both portions of the broker’s state license test. I want to say thank you for your great educational skills, helpful information, and dedication to the program. I am so happy that I had you as my teacher…..Donka T