ILLINOIS BROKER LICENSING
BROKER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
The initial license for real estate sales in Illinois is a Broker License. To qualify you must:
- Be 18 or older;
- Have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent;
- Have a Social Security number;
- Be of good moral character;
- Complete the 75-Hour Broker Pre-License education; and
- Pass the state exam.
SURE WIN BROKER LICENSE EDUCATION
STATE-APPROVED BROKER LICENSE EDUCATION CHOICES:
- ONLINE SELF-PACED COURSE:
- HYBRID CLASS:
- The Sure Win 75-Hour Broker License Hybrid Education Package $499 is a combination of scheduled classes and online coursework for the 60-Hour Broker License Topics course, Illinois License #513.001831, plus the 15-Hour Broker License Interactive Applied Principles online course, Illinois License #513.001560.
PRINTED TEXT BOOK INCLUDED:
- Included with the Topics course.
- No book needed for the Interactive course.
- Full version with videos (regularly $59) of the independent exam prep program, provided to all the Sure Win 90 & 75 hour package Broker License students upon completion of the coursework.
NO SCHOOL FINAL EXAMS:
- Finish all your education requirements and go directly to the state exam.
2020 STATE EXAM PASS RATE 25% HIGHER THAN THE STATE AVERAGE:
- Unlike other schools that make false claims of pass rates or quote you the school exam pass rate, the Sure Win pass rate is directly from the Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP), a subsidy of PSI Exams the official testing service used by the State of Illinois. It is calculated from their reports of all the people who took the Illinois Broker Licensing state exam for the last 12 months.
- Enrollment is good for 270 days (9 months).
If You’re Ready for an Exciting Career in Real Estate, the Sure Win Broker Licensing Programs are Ready for You.
“Hello, I wanted everyone to know that I passed both the State and National Portion of the Broker Licensing test today! I couldn’t have done it without the online courses/videos from SureWin and all the help from ExamSmart!”…..Chris R
“Good morning, I just wanted to let you know that yesterday I passed the both portions of the broker’s state license test. I want to say thank you for your great educational skills, helpful information, and dedication to the program. I am so happy that I had you as my teacher…..Donka T