ILLINOIS BROKER LICENSING
BROKER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
The initial license for real estate sales in Illinois is a Broker License. To qualify you must:
- Be 18 or older;
- Have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent;
- Have a Social Security # or ITIN;
- Be of good moral character;
- Complete the 75-Hour Broker Pre-License education; and
- Pass the state exam.
SURE WIN BROKER LICENSE EDUCATION
STATE-APPROVED BROKER LICENSE EDUCATION CHOICES:
- SURE WIN’s OWN ONLINE SELF-PACED BROKER LICENSE EDUCATION COURSES:
- The Sure Win 75-Hour Broker License Online Education Package $398 INCLUDES the required 60-Hour Broker License Topics course, Illinois License #513.001831, plus the required 15-Hour Broker License Interactive Applied Principles online course, Illinois License #513.001560.
- SURE WIN’s OWN HYBRID CLASS BROKER LICENSE EDUCATION PROGRAM:
- The Sure Win 75-Hour Broker License Hybrid Education Package $499 is a combination of scheduled classes and online coursework for the required 60-Hour Broker License Topics course, Illinois License #513.001831, plus online coursework for the required 15-Hour Broker License Interactive Applied Principles course, Illinois License #513.001560.
PRINTED TEXT BOOK INCLUDED:
- Mailed Priority Mail within 2 business days of ordering for Online License Education.
- Hybrid License Education orders, book is provided by/at the 1st class in-person or by Priority Mail.
- Full version with videos of the independent exam prep program (regularly $59), provided to all the Sure Win 75 hour Broker License students upon completion of the coursework.
NO SCHOOL FINAL EXAMS:
- Finish all your education requirements and go directly to the state exam.
STATE EXAM PASS RATE 25% HIGHER THAN THE STATE AVERAGE:
- Unlike other schools that make false claims of pass rates or quote you the school exam pass rate, the Sure Win pass rate is directly from the Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP), a subsidy of PSI Exams the official testing service used by the State of Illinois. It is calculated from their reports of all the people who took the Illinois Broker Licensing state exam for the last 12 months.
- Enrollment is good for 270 days (9 months).
If You’re Ready for an Exciting Career in Real Estate, the Sure Win Broker Licensing Programs are Ready for You.
“Hello, I wanted everyone to know that I passed both the State and National Portion of the Broker Licensing test today! I couldn’t have done it without the online courses/videos from SureWin and all the help from ExamSmart!”…..Chris R
“Good morning, I just wanted to let you know that yesterday I passed the both portions of the broker’s state license test. I want to say thank you for your great educational skills, helpful information, and dedication to the program. I am so happy that I had you as my teacher…..Donka T