The SURE WIN State-Approved 90-Hour Broker License Hybrid Class Education program is the:
- 75-Hour Topics course, Illinois License #513.001558:
- Presented through Sure Win’s own unique combination of of 10 scheduled classes over a 5 week period in conjunction with online coursework where you read through content online, with the key points highlighted on the pages to solidify your knowledge, plus quizzes and sample exams along the way with more than 1500 questions throughout to evaluate your knowledge and comprehension. Note: The Sure Win Rosemont/Des Plaines office is fully ADA accessible. The webcast locations are independently owned and operated. Contact them for ADA accessibility; AND
- 15-Hour Interactive Applied Principles course, Illinois License #513.001560:
- 1ST IN ILLINOIS to provide the required 15-Hour Interactive Applied Principles course in an ALL ONLINE PROGRAM.
- Review of the Topics course plus practical application exercises to prepare you for the state exam and conducting your real estate business.
- Log in, complete coursework, stop when you want. Continue from where you left off the next time you log in.
ATTEND REGULARLY SCHEDULED CLASSES
IN-PERSON ATSURE WIN or,
WEBCAST GROUP LOCATIONS or,
DIRECT WEBCASTFROM HOME.
NO SCHOOL FINAL EXAM.
PRINTED TEXT BOOKINCLUDED.
FREE EXAMSMART EXAM PREP SOFTWARE.
9 MONTH ENROLLMENT STARTS AT 1st CLASS.
“Dean, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you and your staff for the excellent service and Exam Prep Material that was provided. Not only did it give me the information needed to complete the class but it also gave me the information needed to pass the State exam through AMP on the first try. I am now ready to hit the ground running. Thanks again for all of your help through the whole process.”…..Kevin A.