Core & Elective Courses
SURE WIN state-approved 12 HOUR PACKAGE of CORE and ELECTIVE CE courses includes CORE A (3 hours mandatory), CORE B (3 hours mandatory), APPRAISAL & FINANCE (3 hours elective) and NAR ETHICS (3 hours elective).
- ONLINE DISTANT EDUCATION – NO PROCTORED FINAL EXAM. Log into the ONLINE PROGRAM whenever you want, wherever you want, from different devices if you want. Follow through the course lessons Answering questions along the way. The LESSONS are 10 to 20 MINUTES each. DO ONE OR as MORE lessons at ANYTIME. Complete the lessons in a course and you’re done. A certificate of Completion is emailed.
- 2 EMAILS received UPON ORDERING (receipt and course login information) to START IMMEDIATELY.
- SURE WIN NAR ETHICS course is COMPLIANT for the NAR ETHICS REQUIREMENT.
FULL VERIFIED ATTENDANCE, IN-PERSON or WEBCAST, NO FINAL EXAM.
- 2 EMAILS received UPON ORDERING (receipt and class connection/instruction details).
- CLASS REMINDER EMAILS with EBOOK ATTACHED sent 2 days before and 2 hours before each class.
- PRINTED BOOKS at IN-PERSON classes, or free pickup at the Sure Win Rosemont/Des Plaines office M-F 9 am to 4 pm.
- SURE WIN allows for 1 FREE RESCHEDULING of each class.
- BMCE instructor is Dean Scherwinski.
- Click on the “CITY NAME” for location map, name, and address.
- If you order “I WILL SCHEDULE LATER” or to “RE-SCHEDULE CLASS”, return here when ready, pick the class(es) to attend, and send an email to Support@SureWinCE.com with your choice(s). We will provide you with email confirmation(s).
SURE WIN HAS NO BMCE CLASSES SCHEDULED