Additional Broker Post-Licensing Information
Upon ordering, you will receive an order confirmation/receipt email with all the details and instructions on how to complete your online coursework. If you ordered a printed book, it will be mailed first class within 2 business days.
- Complete the entire online coursework to finish your education requirements. A school final exam is NOT required. There is NO State Exam.
- All coursework must be completed and will expire on April 30th, your license renewal date.
- Upon completion of each course, you will receive an email acknowledgement. Upon payment of all fees and successful completion of ALL the required coursework, we will mail you an official school transcript. You do NOT need the transcript to renew your license. You do NOT send the transcript in with your renewal. Keep it for your records in case you are audited. Sure Win charges $15 to replace a transcript.
After Completing the Sure Win Coursework
- Upon payment of all fees and successful completion of ALL the required coursework, your completions are reported to PSI/AMP. We need your PSI Student ID number to properly do this. Forward us the email with your student ID# received when you registered for your Broker License exam. For help with it contact PSI at 800-345-6559 or to register for a new student ID# go to PSI Student ID Registration. Email your assigned student number to Support@SureWinCE.com.
- Once you have completed all your coursework, you can renew your license. You do not need to wait for the completions to be reported.