Additional Broker Post-Licensing Information
SURE WIN’S BROKER POST-LICENSE COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- Complete the entire online coursework to finish your education requirement.
- There is NO school final exam.
- There is NO State Exam.
- All coursework will expire and must be completed by 9 months from registration.
- Upon completion of each course, you will receive a transcript:
- You do NOT need the transcript to renew your license.
- You do NOT send the transcript in with your renewal.
- Keep it for your records in case you are audited.
- License restorations will need to print and mail it in with the state form.
AFTER COMPLETING THE SURE WIN BROKER POST-LICENSE COURSES
- Upon payment of all fees and successful completion of ALL the required coursework, the completions are reported directly to the IDFPR using your license number.
- Once all the coursework is completed a license can be renewed.
- Renew your license online when the renewal system is open (the 90 days prior expiration).
- You do not need the completions reported to renew.
- DO NOT renew if the coursework is not completed. You will get audited and pay a fine of $500 even if you finish it later.