ILLINOIS BROKER POST-LICENSING
For the first renewal of a Broker license the 30 hour Broker Post-License education is required instead of core and elective continuing education courses.
- The state approved education consists of 2 courses, a 15 hour Topics course and a 15 hour Interactive Applied Principles course.
- Complete both and your requirement is fulfilled. You can renew your license.
- There is NO School or State exams required for the Broker Post-Licensing education.
- If you only need one of the courses contact Sure Win to purchase the Topics course or the Interactive Applied Principles course separately.
- All materials are included. No hidden fees. There are no additional costs for materials or coursework to complete your Sure Win education.
The Sure Win Broker Post-License education package will be available in the summer of 2019