ILLINOIS BROKER POST-LICENSING
BROKER POST-LICENSE RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
- For the 1st renewal of a Broker License, all brokers licensed 2/1/18 through 08/08/2019 with a renewal date of 4/30/2020 are required to do the 30-hour Broker Post-License education instead of core and elective continuing education.
- For the 1st renewal of a Broker License, all brokers licensed 08/09/2019 through 11/01/2019 with a renewal date of 4/30/2020 are required to do the 45-hour Broker Post-License education instead of core and elective continuing education. NOTE: The 45-Hour Broker Post-License education is not available. The IDFPR must issue the curriculum and make it available to the schools to create the coursework and get approved. We have no indication of when this may be done by. Do NOT order the 30 hour program. Stay tuned for updates.
- Any new Broker licensed 11/2/2019 and after will have an expiration date of 4/30/2022. For the 4/30/2022 renewal the new licensees (1st renewal) will complete a 45-hour Broker Post-License education requirement.
In addition to the Broker Post-License education, for the 4/30/2020 renewal, you are required to complete a Sexual Harassment Prevention Training compliant course. This is NOT part of the 30-hour coursework.
SURE WIN 30-HOUR BROKER POST-LICENSE EDUCATION
STATE-APPROVED 30-HOUR ONLINE COURSEWORK IS:
COMPLETE ALL ONLINE PROGRAM:
- Log in whenever you want, wherever you want, from whatever device you want.
- Complete the lessons, which include videos, read through content, and quiz questions along the way.
- Program tracks and records what you do and that you do it.
- Log in, complete coursework, stop when you want. Continue from where you left off the next time you log in.
- Upon completion of all the online course:
- Reported to State through you PSI/AMP Student ID#.
- Completion Transcript mailed to you.
NO CLASSES TO ATTEND.
NO WEBINARS TO ATTEND.
NO SCHOOL FINAL EXAMS.
NO STATE EXAM.
On Sale Now!
Order by 12/31/2019 – Save $100
Click for Broker Post-License 30-Hour Online Education – $138