ILLINOIS BROKER POST-LICENSING
BROKER POST-LICENSE RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
- For the 1st renewal of a Broker License, all brokers licensed after 1/31/18 through 11/01/2019 with a renewal date of 4/30/2020 are required to do the 30-hour Broker Post-License education instead of core and elective continuing education. Any new Broker license applied for on or after 11/2/2019 will have an expiration date of 4/30/2022. For the 4/30/2022 renewal the new licensees (1st renewal) will complete a 45-hour Broker Post-License education requirement.
- FOR 4/30/2020 EVERYONE MUST COMPLETE A SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING COURSE. All IDFPR licensees are required to complete a compliant course. This is NOT part of the 30-hour coursework.
SURE WIN 30-HOUR BROKER POST-LICENSE EDUCATION
STATE-APPROVED 30-HOUR ONLINE COURSEWORK IS:
COMPLETE ALL ONLINE PROGRAM:
- Log in whenever you want, wherever you want, from whatever device you want.
- Complete the lessons, which include videos, read through content, and quiz questions along the way.
- Program tracks and records what you do and that you do it.
- Log in, complete coursework, stop when you want. Continue from where you left off the next time you log in.
- Upon completion of all the online course:
- Reported to State through you PSI/AMP Student ID#.
- Completion Transcript mailed to you.
NO CLASSES TO ATTEND.
NO WEBINARS TO ATTEND.
NO SCHOOL FINAL EXAMS.
NO STATE EXAM.
On Sale Now!
Order by 10/31/2019 – Save 45%!
Broker Post-License 30-Hour Online Education $128