ILLINOIS MANAGING BROKER LICENSING
MANAGING BROKER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
This is the license needed to sponsor yourself and others plus manage and/or operate real estate offices. To qualify you need:
- An active Broker License two out of the last three years;
- Complete 45 hours of state-approved Managing Broker license education; and
- Pass the state exam.
- Apply for the Managing Broker license within 1 year of passing the state exam.
- If you apply for a Managing Broker license before your Broker license renewal date it will cancel your Broker’s license so you do not renew it and no CE is needed.
SURE WIN MANAGING BROKER LICENSE EDUCATION
STATE-APPROVED 45-HOUR MANAGING BROKER EDUCATION:
- The Sure Win 45-hour Managing Broker License education package INCLUDES the 30-Hour Managing Broker License Topics Online course, Illinois License #513.002174, AND the 15-hour Managing Broker License Interactive Applied Principles Online course, Illinois License #513.001564.
- Full version of the independent exam prep program (regularly $49) provided to the Sure Win 45-hour Managing Broker License students upon completion of all the coursework.
“Hey Dean, Just wanted to let you know I passed my Managing Brokers Exam on the first try last week. Thanks for all your help! I appreciate it!”…..Tiffany L.
“Dean, thank you sooooo much for all the support and encouragement and classes you gave me so I could become a Managing Broker of myself! I passed this morning. . . . . .and I love my new boss!”………….Karen A., North Riverside IL.
NO LIVE INSTRUCTION REQUIRED.
ORDER NOW, 270 DAYS (9 MONTHS) TO FINISH.
EMAIL UPON ORDERING TO START IMMEDIATELY.
On Sale Now! Save 47%!