ADDITIONAL MANAGING BROKER LICENSING INFORMATION
SURE WIN MANAGING BROKER COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of the 30-hour Topics course by studying an eBook and passing online quizzes for credit. After passing the quizzes, a 50 question multiple choice proctored final exam must be completed.
- The 15-hour Interactive Applied Principles is an all online course.
- All coursework must be completed within 9 months from registration.
- We provide an additional 3-month course extension (from the expiration date) for $75.
- If more than 3 months has past since the expiration date or to redo the coursework for any reason at any point in the future a reinstatement fee of $125 is required. Reinstatement requires starting over from the beginning with the education coursework.
AFTER COMPLETING THE SURE WIN COURSE(S)
- The real estate state exam is administered by a PSI/AMP. You will schedule with them to take the state exam(s) once the course completions have been reported.
- Sure Win will report the completions upon payment of all fees and successful completion of ALL the required coursework and class time (whichever are applicable), and you have emailed Sure Win your student ID#.
- To register for a student ID# go to PSI Student ID Registration. Once issued, email your assigned student ID# to Support@SureWinCE.com.
- Once Sure Win reports the completions, it takes 1 to 2 business days to process through their system to be able to schedule.
- The current cost to take the exam is $55.
- View/download a PSI Illinois Candidate Handbook here or an e-version is online in the Sure Win courses.
- Upon payment of all fees and successful completion of ALL the required coursework and class time (if applicable), a school transcript is emailed to you.
- Keep this as it is needed when applying for the license after passing the state exam.
- The transcript is not needed to schedule or take the state exam.
- Upon payment of all fees and successful completion of ALL the required coursework and exams, students who have completed the entire Sure Win 45-hour Managing Broker Licensing education program receive a license key to access the full version, with simulations, of the exam prep online program from ExamSmart FREE (regularly $49), to further help you prepare for the State exam.
STATE EXAM AND MOVING FORWARD
- The state exam consists of 2 exams; National Topics and State Topics.
- The National Topics test is 10 situational simulations to work through.
- The state topics test is 40 multiple choice questions.
- You take both with the national exam first then the state exam.
- You need to pass each separately with a score of 75% or better.
- You have 2 years after completing the education and 4 tries to pass them.
- If you pass one test and not the other, only the one failed needs to be taken again.
- If you fail either or both tests 4 times, you need to complete the Managing Broker License education over again to get 4 more tries.
- Once you pass the state exam you receive a pass report, not a license.
- Within 1 year of passing the exam, you need to get sponsored (either sponsor yourself or be sponsored by another sponsoring broker) and apply for your Managing Broker License.
- The cost for the license application is $150 plus $25 for a sponsor card (if needed).