ADDITIONAL MANAGING BROKER LICENSING INFORMATION
- You complete the 30-hour Topics course by studying the book and completing online quizzes for credit.
- To finish the 30-hour Topics course requires passing a 50 question multiple choice final exam.
- The 15-hour Interactive Applied Principles is an all online course and does NOT require a final exam.
- All coursework must be completed within 9 months from registration.
- We provide an additional 3-month course extension for $75.
- If your coursework is not completed, after one year from original enrollment (does not matter how long after) you can/need to be reinstated at a cost of $125. Reinstatement will require you to complete the education coursework from the beginning depending on how much time has lapsed.
AFTER COMPLETING THE SURE WIN COURSE(S)
- The real estate state exam is administered by a PSI/AMP. You will schedule with them to take the state exam(s) once your course completions have been reported.
- Sure Win will report your completions upon payment of all fees and successful completion of ALL the required coursework, class time, exams (whichever are applicable), and you have emailed Sure Win your student ID#.
- To register for a student ID# go to PSI Student ID Registration. Once issued, email your assigned student ID# to Support@SureWinCE.com.
- Once Sure Win reports, it takes 1 to 2 business days to process through their system before you can schedule.
- The current cost to take the exam is $55.
- You can view/download a PSI Illinois Candidate Handbook here or an e-version is online in the coursework.
- Upon payment of all fees and successful completion of ALL the required coursework, class time, and exams (whichever are applicable), a transcript will be emailed to you.
- Keep this as you will need it when you apply for your license after passing the state exam.
- You do NOT need it to schedule or take the state exam.
- Upon payment of all fees and successful completion of ALL the required coursework, class time, and exams (whichever are applicable), students who have completed all 45-hours of the Managing Broker Licensing courses with Sure Win receive a license key to access the full version with simulations of the exam prep online program from ExamSmart FREE (regularly $49) to further help you prepare for the State exam.
STATE EXAM AND MOVING FORWARD
- The state exam consists of 2 exams; National Topics and State Topics.
- The National Topics test is 10 situational simulations to work through.
- The State Topics test is 40 multiple choice questions.
- You need to pass each test with a score of 75% or better.
- You have 4 years from completing the education and 4 tries to pass each test.
- If you pass one test and not the other, you only need to retake the test you failed.
- If you fail either or both tests 4 times, you will need to complete the 45-hour education over again to get 4 more tries to pass the state exams.
- Once you pass the state exam you receive a pass report, not a license.
- Within 1 year of passing the exam, you need to get sponsored (either sponsor yourself or be sponsored by another sponsoring broker) and apply for your Managing Broker License.